NEXTORCH® warrants our products to be free from any defects in workmanship and/or materials. Within 15 days since the date of purchase, if they are predicated to be defective at our discretion, we guarantee to replace them. NEXTORCH® reserves the right to replace an obsolete product with a current production.
NEXTORCH® provides free maintenance service for products with quality problems under normal use within 5 years since the purchase date. But the quality problems does not include lamp burning out, batteries draining, switches wearing out and damages resulting from abnormal use, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of other than NEXTORCH® brand batteries or accessories, unauthorized modifications or repairs from their original state.
The above warranty excludes accessories, while chargers and rechargeable batteries are covered within one year.
In the event that any issues with a NEXTORCH® product are not covered under this warranty, NEXTORCH® can arrange to have the product repaired for a reasonable fee.
The above warranty is exclusive, and to the extent permitted by application laws, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
NEXTORCH® disclaims any and all liability for product malfunctions, physical injuries, or property damage that result in a whole, or in part, from the criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto.
In no event shall NEXTORCH® liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any NEXTORCH® product.
1. While turned on, do not place the flashlight face down as this may damage the lamp and is a potential fire hazard.
2. Do not shine light directly into eyes as this could cause a permanent injury.
3. Do not disassemble the lamp, which could damage the reflector or bulb.
4. Tactical flashlights are intended for short term use and should not be used for more than 15 minutes at a time.
To keep your flashlight in perfect condition, please follow the instructions below:
1. Clean your flashlight with a soft clean cloth to prevent damage.
2. To clean your flashlight after it has been submersed in sea water, first screw it on tightly so no water can get in, then wash in clean water and dry with hot air.
3. If the tail cap does not rotate smoothly, put silicone grease on the “O” ring, which is available at most outdoor and hardware stores or retail shops that sell Nextorch flashlights.
4. Store the batteries in a cool, dry place if flashlight will not be used for long periods of time.